The following steps should resolve most issues with RockYou apps on an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad:
1) Double tap your Home button (The circular button on the front of the device). Your running apps will appear
2) Swipe up on the RockYou App you would like to close.
(If you have many apps running, you can choose to close them, or scroll to the side to find your game.)
3) When the app has been closed, try launching the app again.
Powering down your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad:
1) Hold down the Sleep/Wake button at the top corner of the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad for a few seconds.
2) Move the slider that appears on the screen to the right (across the screen) to turn off the device.
3) Once the device is completely powered down, turn it back on. Hold down the Sleep/Wake button again until the Apple icon appears on the screen.
4) When the device has restarted, try launching the app again.
Verifying whether there are updates available for the app
Visit the App store icon on your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad device, then tap on Updates. If any updates are available for the app, download and install the update to correct the issue. In most cases, installing the latest update should resolve some app-specific issues.
Quit all other apps running in the background:
1) Double-click the Home button to view the Multitasking status bar.
2) Touch and hold any of the app icons until they begin to jiggle.
3) Touch the red minus sign in the upper left corner of the app icon to quit.
Reinstalling the App:
You must Sync your Game with Facebook first, or you may lose your game.
After you have synced your game, delete the app from your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad device, then download the application from the app store on your device. Launch the game to see if the issues still exists.
Note: There will be no additional charge for selecting "Buy App" in the app store to download a previously purchased app