Some players are experiencing a Shockwave crash when trying to play Gardens of Time. This may be caused when Chrome has two different version of Chrome installed.
While in your Garden:
- Right click on your Garden
- Click on SETTINGS
- DISABLE (Uncheck) box for ENABLE HARDWARE ACCELERATION
- Click on CLOSE
If you continue to experience a crash, please try the following as well:
You can disable one of the instances of Flash.
Disable Adobe Flash
These instructions apply to Google Chrome on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS.
- Click the wrench icon wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux; Settings on Chrome OS).
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings.
- In the Content Settings dialog that appears, click the Plug-ins tab.
- Click Disable individual plug-ins.
- On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing.
- To disable Adobe Flash completely, click the Disable link under its name.
If you've previously installed Adobe Flash separately, you'll see two files listed for the plug-in. To disable a specific version of Adobe Flash, click Details in the upper-right corner of the page. Then click the Disable link for the version of Adobe Flash you want to disable. The version of Adobe Flash that's been built in to Google Chrome shows the file gcswf32.dll in its location field.
8. Restart the browser.
You can also type about:plugins in the address bar to quickly open the Plug-ins page.